Now I had to include this picture of Noah inside his Easter basket. The boys received these adorable baskets from Luke's Nina Cesi and Nino Tony. See Melita (Cesi) is very creative, she is right there with my mom in all her crafty ideas. Melita covers regular Easter baskets with batting and fabric with what the kids are in to at that particular time. This year Luke received a Transformers basket and Noah the Car's characters. She made one for Luke a few years back so I thought I would give it a try last year for Noah and my nephew Ayden's 1st Easter and let me tell you it is not an easy task...it takes time and quite a bit of patience. So when I opened the box I was so thrilled to see she sent them. Thank you again Melita and Tony!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Arizona Pride in Texas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment