Monday, May 12, 2008

Noah's 2nd Birthday

These 2 years have gone so fast, Bob and I have been reflecting on how it seemd like just yesterday that Noah was joining our family and yet 2 years flew by before our eyes. We celebrated here in Houston just our little family of 4 at a place called ITZ and the boys had a blast. They got to eat in the movie theater watching Finding Nemo, dine-in style & then play on the games for kiddos their size. We had a lot of fun however we did miss our family and friends joining in on the occasion but they were with us in spirit. Since Bob and I are used to BIG family celebrations it is going to take a while to get used to the idea of it just being us for our milestones. I mean a family meal was a party at both our houses growing up.

No comments: