Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

Our July started off fun, the boys and I have been keeping busy this summer with play dates and we were able to spend some much needed time here at home with Bob who was off for 9 whole days. Luke is still asking me every morning "Mom, where's my Dad?" and Noah looks all over the house with a puzzled look saying "dad's" that's what he calls Bob. So here are some pictures of the last few weeks of us swimming at our friends house and of Luke watching us set off fireworks. It was wonderful to share this with Luke (Noah fell asleep) I grew up in CA where we set off fireworks every year and in AZ that was something I missed very much. So I was thrilled to find out we were able to here in TX. Luke on the other hand was not too happy. After I lit the first one, he ran into the house saying he was tired and wanted to go to bed. So I forced him (like any horrible mommy) to sit in my arms and watch Bob light them. He was excited with all the fireworks people were firing off in the streets beside us and behind us, but when we fired them off in the cul-de-sac he was not happy. Maybe next year he'll know what to expect, and Noah will take a nap so he doesn't miss them.

No comments: